A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, April 22, 2005

'And ah, when you work out where to draw the line
Your guess is as good as mine...'
~Coldplay

My Wolverhampton is looking so beautiful today. The trees in blossom, white and pink, and so many trees now green with their leaves opening up. There's still a chill in the air, but the sun is trying to shine. I take visual deep breaths of its beauty and dive back into life again.

Life is going on at the speed of knots. Yesterday I kicked ass in different settings, different ways, different skills, from 20 past 8 in the morning until half 1 the next morning. Though there was one situation in the middle of it where I really wished I could have done more - like live half a planet away, within hugging distance of a friend.

There is so much going on right now. Someone I'm particularly proud of is Aud. She's standing up in front of college students, on Tuesday, speaking about Fair Trade. She's getting to the final stage with her GCSEs right now, which is such hard work. I wish her all the luck in the world, though she doesn't need it. She's going to sail through.

Oh and last night I went to see Derren Brown! He was brilliant!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Why thankyou,that has just given me a confidence boost just when I needed it, sitting here being not very confidant and thought I would go check the blogs while tutor not looking, I'm glad I did.

Aud xxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?