A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, April 05, 2005

'"Come to the cliff," he said
They said, "We are afraid."
"Come to the cliff." he said.
They came, he pushed them,
And They Flew.'



I'm so bloody tired. But it's work-induced and lack of sleep tired, rather than crisis tired. I'm literally swaying in my seat and Cerr's just sent me to bed on Witchgrove. I'm going to because part of my jumping off cliffs and discovering I can fly is via me accepting that I can't stay up until 2am working hard on millions of projects. Because I'm so bone-tired, I've gone all emotional.

So far tonight, Anna got tears in my eyes by posting something to the Grove - every week I html people's weekly discussions and write something like, 'your name's up in stars', to let them know that it's up on the website now. I was joking around yesterday and said that, because it's mine this week, no-one will tell me that my name's up in stars etc. I guess you had to be there! *giggle* Anyway, tonight, Anna's posted on the Grove the link and said it to me. I started off laughing aloud at it, then the more I thought on, the more emotional I got. I didn't really need her to do that, as the original was just us fooling around; but that she did. I don't know, it just touched me really deeply after I'd stopped laughing about it.

Then Cerr and Tarna wrote nice things about me, which got me blarting. Then I've just had an off-list:

'I have been re examining my stance on death row because of your words and the links you have sent. Your words are powerful and so are you......'

I'm really blarting now. Really blarting.

I should do as Cerr said and go to bed.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

PS Other than being tired, I'm having such an amazing life right now. AND I'VE GOT A TICKET FOR THE GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL! :-D

PPS Ok, bed.
Comments:
Uh.......

It wasn't my intention to make you cry. I just thought, for once, I'd take a hint and act on it. :) :) :)

xoxo
Anna
 
It was a good thing. A touched, happy crying. Mind you, yesterday you could have said my name and I'd have burst into tears. I was an emotional bunny for no good reason!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?