A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ronan Keating

Just want to write a big YAY to Ronan Keating. It might be partly my war of attrition on the subject of Fair Trade, but a wench whom I never thought would show the slightest bit of interest in prompting Fair Trade is suddenly very interested.

Why?

Because I was mentioning that I'm not going to get a whole lot of sleep at the weekend, what with one thing or another, mainly the all-night Fair Trade event down in London. But I need to go there, because this is happening and that's happening, and I was going anyway but... somewhere along the way, I must have mentioned Ronan Keating, because suddenly Fair Trade is really cool and 'tell me all about it'. The wench is perusing www.maketradefair.com as we speak.

Should I quit while I'm ahead? LOL

Na... I wouldn't be me else. I'll write about it in my blog instead.

RONAN KEATING SUPPORTS FAIR TRADE!

And so does Colin Firth, and Coldplay, and REM, and Jamelia, and Alanis Morrisette, and Antonio Banderas, and Pete Postlewaithe, and Vanessa Redgrave, and Razorlight, and Radiohead...



Here's some more: Celebrity supporters

Ok, I'll go and do some work now.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?