A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"There you stood on the edge of your feather,
Expecting to fly."
Buffalo Springfield

I am having SUCH A GREAT LIFE AT THE MOMENT!

*bounces around like a bouncing thing on amphetamines*

Yes I was tired, but as I said last night, that was a busy at work and not sleeping thing. I actually listened to Cerr and went abed about half 11 last night and slept as soon as my head was on the pillow. I've woken up this morning so awake. And greatness happened, first off Mum 'phoned to say my cheque had come! Then she 'phoned again to say that I'd had a big parcel from Twin Roses Designs! Then one of my colleagues went up Wolverhampton and popped into a shop for me to save me the trip (I don't actually work in the centre anymore, so it's a git finding somewhere to park, and expensive too).

All of this ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT I'M GOING TO THE GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL! I'm going, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going... 'kin Hell, I'm going! *happy dances, then just sways in entranced happy, long-sighted wonder* It had only hit me by Monday. I'm driving along, with Celtic music blasting out of Rebecca, and my eyes are filling up.

I'm so chilled out these days. I swear.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
and you've obviously had Buffalo Springfield playing somewhere near you which is a very good thing!
 
LOL Yes, the soundtrack to 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'. It's a tune, innit?

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
And its bloody brilliant to see

Aud xxx
 
:-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?