A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

'You're telling me it's in the trees, it's in the trees,
It's not, it's inside me...'
~ 'Green Cell Grey' by Ned's Atomic Dustbin



I feel well dodgy today. I feel hungover, even though all I had last night were: one vanilla milkshake, two Red Bulls and one J2O. I got home feeling dodgy and all through html-ing the weekly discussion, I felt nauseaous and faint. I just been in the bathroom gagging, came back to switch the computer off, when TygerCub e-mailed to say that I could use her picture, 'The Reading Room', for it, so I finished it off. But then had to dash an e-mail off to the Mods to ask someone to add it to the blog before I fell over. Anna, bless her socks, did it for me. Then went abed, shut my eyes and got a sudden image of a bloke there with me. He wasn't entirely alive. I did want anyone would do in this situation, I screamed mentally for Georgia.

Poor Georgia. I think that stems from the first day I was back after my car accident, when I hurt my neck outside. I sent an astral SOS for pain relief, then realized that, out of Temenach, only Georgia would be awake. So I screamed for Georgia and felt the pain receding. I think it's now a reflex action - something bad is happening involving astral/supernatural etc and my first instinct is to go GEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG
GGGIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! The fact that there are dozens of others who could help me by-passes me completely.

Anyway, screamed for Georgia and the sight of the thing disappeared. I was alone then feeling freezing cold, gasping for breath like an asthmatic and wondering if I could make it to the loo before I threw up. And that's the last thing I remember.

This morning, I've woken up feeling exhausted and hungover... despite about six and a half hour's sleep (I overslept) and the fact that I didn't touch a drop last night.

Work is downright yampy. But I think I'm getting somewhere with this website. I've been working on this section for two days.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Jeez Johnny, sounds like we've got the same thing - I wonder if it's tied in with Red Bull??? That's the only thing I can see we've both had AND we're across the world from each other....wierd.....
Was it Mike?
Garu ti
XOXOXO
S
 
You two are going to have to quit sharing illness. Of course over the weekend my stomach was upset all day. Have no clue why it just was.

I'm not sure who that man was.

G
 
No, it definitely wasn't Mike. (Bex, if you're reading this, avert your eyes, else you'll have nightmares) It was a lad in an advanced state of decomposition, green all over, and CHOOSING (?) to wander around as a ghost looking like that. I didn't feel that I knew him and I was too busy being ill to deal with him... as opposed to when I'm in full health, then I yell for Georgia and run away...

Georgia, did you hear me shouting and if so, did you see the dude?

Sorry to hear that you're ill as well, Shonna. I did start feeling the first bit of not wellness after the Red Bulls, but that was hard hiccups and gassyness. It does sound like we have the same symptons, doesn't it? Are you going to happen to Red Bull?

Garu ti

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Mab of Mab ... I sent you an e-mail about this and a "leak" I found in your room.

Anna
 
Um, too late I already read it. That's exactly the sort of dead people I don't like. Mouldy ones with bits falling off.
I'll just emphasise to people never to shout me when there are mouldy dead people around, or dead people with bits hanging off. I'll scream and run away. I've watched too many zombie movies and I'm scared.
If it's any consolation - I spent most of the night awake puking and woke up feeling like I had a body hangover (no headache, just totally lame body). I wonder if Aud was ill at all? Aud?

Bex
 
Anna, I went to my window and glared at it for a while, but it feels lovely there. I don't think I need to add to what you've done, thank you.

Bex, you are on my list of people NOT to call if I'm being attacked by zombies.

You were ill too? I wonder if it was the lemon merange ice cream, that was the only thing that we all had. Unless it was the milkshake. We all had milkshakes, though different flavours.

Mmmmm.

Aud?

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?